Complete this quick and easy checklist before taking off on much needed rest and relaxation.
- Notify your bank if you are headed out of country.
- Pay your bills.
- Hold your mail.
- Make copies of important documents.
- Download our mobile banking app.
- Download our MoneyPass app to access our nation-wide fee free ATM network.
- Determine how much cash you need.
- Notify debit and credit card companies to avoid being declined for suspected fraud.
- Pay all your upcoming bills in advance or arrange for automatic payments.
- Online banking is invaluable to travelers who want to monitor and manage their accounts on vacation. Mobile banking allows you to set up text alerts when your card is used.
- Just in case you lose a debit or credit card, it is a good idea to have some cash on hand.
- Keeping all your cash, debit, and credit cards in one place is asking for trouble. Clean out your wallet so you only have the essentials and divide your money by keeping spare cards and cash in the hotel safe. Always have a method of payment on your person in a secure location.
Now your finances are secure while you travel.